Friday, May 29, 2009

All-white trash team (NBA edition)

So every year I come out with an all-white trash team on Selection Sunday. If you don't know what I am talking about when I refer to white trash, let this guy be the perfect example. However, this team is always for college basketball players only. So today I decided to switch it up and use NBA players (pictures included). Here it goes:

PG-Mike Bibby. Atlanta Hawks. There may be some debate as to how white this guy is, but from my observations he is at least 31/32 white. To me that is enough to be white trash.

SG-Mike Miller. Memphis Grizzlies. He has been white trash since his days at the University of Florida. I mean what kind of white guy leaves early for the NBA?

SF-Adam Morrison. Los Angeles Lakers. Who says white trash players can't be love-able? Easily my favorite guy on the list.

PF-Chris "Birdman" Anderson. Denver Nuggets. This one was just way too easy...kind of like Casey's mom. Am I right John (John doesn't read this)?

C-Robert Swift. Seattle Supersonics. The tattoos say it all. He also might the worst player on the list.

Not much more to say. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment