Saturday, May 2, 2009

me, me, me, it's all about...

CHUNX

I am an unoriginal to the core so i decided to enlist the help of an old myspace survey, you know the ones that used to fill your bulletins section? Well that was before you friended a ton of really terrible hipster bands so you could feel really warm inside. Without further ado...

Name: Chunx
Age: 22
Place of Birth: Kalamazoo, MI
What's your...:
Biggest Fear: Being all by myself
Worst habit: Smoking
Favorite holiday: Opposite day
Some randomness
Ever been in a car crash: Yes and I'm dead
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher: Does kindergarten count?
Do you have any phobias: Height
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house: Bang one out
If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do: anyone named tom
Do you...?
Fall in love easily: Yea
Like pickles: bread and butter please
Prefer to know everything about your significant other, or be regularly surprise: both
Have any pet peeves/irritations: too many to list
Favorites
Color: gun metal grey
Gum: Orbit
Word: fuckinnnnnn
Flower: petfuckyou
Back in the Day
Age at first kiss: 13
When did you fall in love for the first time: 18
When was your first life defining moment: all day everyday
Let's Think Ahead
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Move to Portland
Drinking: Yes?
Recent past
What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching a movie
When was the last time you laughed hard: today
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up yesterday morning: shit, this early?
Space Filler
Have you ever fired a gun: 9 mil motherfucker
Do you like sports: Yes and i don't care who knows
Favorite Month: Fall
Who did you see in concert first: 11
Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day: Mark

So this is me in a web nut shell, I'm sure you can learn more from up coming posts on all things funny to me and a section I'm calling "why I hate it." Also in the plans is a co-post with Mark on alcohol and movies, possibly doing them at the same time, who knows? We shall see. Goodbye internet. (still looking for a closing line, hmmm, soon i hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment