Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wwhy I hate it (one)

So most of you have probably been to a Cold Stone Creamery at one point because it is the new hip ice cream that you get to pay 5 dollars for. Who doesn't like it? Or even gotta have it? Well I work at one of these lil' fun shops slinging bullshit that we call ice creme, and have decided to share with you the FAQ's you won't find at the company website.

1. Can I have a small(medium, large) size?
-No, you can not because we have three sizes Like it, Love it or Gotta Have it.
2. Can I get a Chocolate Devotion but instead of chocolate ice creme can I have vanilla and instead of brownie can I have cookie dough? Oh and I don't like fudge so let me get caramel instead.
-So, you don't want Chocolate Devotion at all?
3. (Asians) Strawberry Banana Rendezvous. 40 spoons and a waffle.
-Fuck asians.
4. More p-CANS and care-uh-mel.
-Sure, is this good? lil' more.
5. Do you have superman(praline pecan, cookie dough, blue moon, moose tracks) ice cream?
-Why are you here? The grocery store is down the road.

So those are just a selection of the most asked hall of fame and for you viewing entertainment here is a list of common mispronunciations of our signature creations.

-Oreo Overlord -Strawberry Banana Rindevoos -Chocolate Demotion -Apple Pie Ala Mode -Cookie Donut You Want Some More -Strawberry Blonde-e -Germanchocosomething

this, this is why I hate it.
Fuck Shakes and Smoothies
Goodnight Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment