Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meet Mike Hazy

My name is Mike Haslett, but most call me Hazy. Others call me the reverend (only Mark), and I have been really pushing for that to stick....unsuccessfully. I would go with the myspace idea that chunx did, but was way too cool for myspace back in the day, and would be completely selling out. Instead I will use a "facebook profile" theme to help me get started (how uncreative are we?).

Network: Michigan State University.

Interested in: Women.

If you knew me already, you would know that we could end the post here. Seriously. However, I will continue on.

Activities: The Izzone, the Crips.

Interests: MSU football and basketball, the Cowboys, the Reds, Kobe, Shawn Johnson (she is almost 18), Erin Andrews, Taco Bell, this video, Thursdays (notice the s), drinking (ok now we have established that I am cool), apparently using parentheses to prove points, and using this website for comedic purposes.

Favorite TV shows: South Park, Scrubs, Entourage, Sportscenter, Trueblood, the Chappelle Show, Eastbound and Down, and any thing on Nickelodeon Gas (what the fuck happened to that channel?).

Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, Jurassic Park, The Shawshank Redemption, No Country for Old Men, He Got Game, The Godfather movies......alright the list is way too long, and I have decided I am almost done boring you.

Favorite Quotes: I really only have one for you...

"I do it cuz it's fun, fun to do bad things."
-Latarian Milton.

Ok fine, here is the video.

Pretty much with me, my expertise involves sports, so that is what I will be likely sticking to. I will also have a section called "the sermon" (remember my self-given nickname). Also, make sure and click the links I provide to maximize the potential of my posts.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment